- Learn about Access to Justice (A2J) Programs
Normally, if you can’t afford an attorney for a civil court case, you
- Immigrants’ access to the Affordable Care Act
The National Council of la Raza reports that 10. 2 million Latinos are
- Infographic shows time immigrants spend in detention
An infographic developed by Center for American Progress shows how much
- New DACA toolkit
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has released a
- Q&A Regarding the new NYC Earned Sick Time Act
Earlier this year, New York city officials the Earned Sick Time Act.
- PATH Shelter Application Office is Moving May 3rd 643 comments
- Hurricane Sandy Recovery: Resources and Information for New Yorkers (We'll be updating this list regularly, so check back often!) 51 comments
- Update on Advantage Program 15 comments
- NYCers have spoken, of all posts we have written- one about the NYC Homeless Agency PATH gets the most comments. Find out why 12 comments
- Negron: Dear Sasha, We are very sorry to hear. Place tell us the ci…
- sasha: hi im writing i was living with my grandmother she kick me m…
- Negron: Hi Maria, Very sorry to hear. What county do you currently …
- maria: H there, here is my situation and any advice will be much ap…
- Negron: Dear Hilda, I am sorry to hear. Are you in need of a shelte…
Advantage rent assistance affordable housing seniors ny consumer debt consumer debt ny debt collection domestic violence domestic violence in New York FEMA financial literacy free legal aid new york help for homeless families ny hurricane sandy hurricane sandy help id theft ny know your rights lawhelp.org/ny LawHelp/NY law help ny legal assistance legal help legal help for new york foreclosure legal help new york Legal Information for Families Today legal nyc legal rights LiveHelp NY new york new york city new york consumer rights new york debt collection new york domestic violence help new york domestic violence safety new york fema disaster New York foreclosure new york language access New York State NY NYC nyc disaster law help ny health exchange ny hurricane sandy help ny immigration help sandy veterans mental health www.lawhelp.org/ny
REALNY is a is a public-interest news blog that uses design, multi-media, and short and informative plain-English articles to help New Yorkers learn about their legal rights as they apply to current events and community resources.
Sign Up for Email Updates
For Email Marketing you can trust.