Have you ever had to fill out an immigration form? If so, you know that its easy to get overwhelmed and confused by all of the forms, filing instructions, fees, etc. With something as sensitive as immigration paperwork you want to be sure that what you are filing is theRead More
- Some good news for New York State’s immigrants
(This article originally appeared in the NYLAG Blog) On the national front
- New York’s growing diversity puts redistricting center stage
New York is becoming a more diverse state. The Hispanic and Asian
- Worried about your child being bullied?
Bullying has had several negative effects on our youth today. It has been
- Free legal clinic today 8/18 to help you with foreclosure or Sandy recovery in Nassau County
Today, Monday August 18th, the Nassau County Bar Association (NCBA) will
- Immigrants and domestic violence
While the national debate rages on as to the threat posed by undocumented
- PATH Shelter Application Office is Moving May 3rd 639 comments
- Hurricane Sandy Recovery: Resources and Information for New Yorkers (We'll be updating this list regularly, so check back often!) 51 comments
- Update on Advantage Program 15 comments
- NYCers have spoken, of all posts we have written- one about the NYC Homeless Agency PATH gets the most comments. Find out why 12 comments
- Negron: Dear Hilda, I am sorry to hear. Are you in need of a shelte…
- Hilda: I'm 27 year old woman I work at h&m in Harlem I have a o…
- shaquana: Thank you I'm going to call but I had seen that was recommen…
- Negron: Hi, Im very sorry to hear. Please try the Convenant House i…
- Shaquana: Hi. I have a 6 week old newborn and currently stay with my m…
Advantage rent assistance affordable housing seniors ny debt collection domestic violence domestic violence in New York FEMA financial literacy free legal aid new york help for homeless families ny hurricane sandy hurricane sandy help id theft ny know your rights lawhelp.org/ny LawHelp/NY law help ny legal aid new york legal assistance legal help legal help for new york foreclosure legal help new york Legal Information for Families Today legal nyc legal rights lgbtq LiveHelp NY low income new yorkers new york new york city new york consumer rights new york debt collection new york domestic violence help new york domestic violence safety new york fema disaster New York foreclosure new york health exchange new york language access New York State NY NYC ny health exchange ny hurricane sandy help sandy veterans mental health www.lawhelp.org/ny
REALNY is a is a public-interest news blog that uses design, multi-media, and short and informative plain-English articles to help New Yorkers learn about their legal rights as they apply to current events and community resources.
Sign Up for Email Updates
For Email Marketing you can trust.