In the Northeast, Winter is prime time for colds, influenza (flu), and other respiratory illnesses. Although, contagious viruses are active year-round, fall and winter are when we’re all most vulnerable to them. This is because most of us will be spending greater amount of time indoors. If you don’t haveRead More
- Live in Buffalo and are dealing with consumer issues? Western New York Law Center can help
The Western New York Law Center has a program to provide legal help with
- New program pays for cost of DACA application
Earlier this year, the NYC nonprofit The Door announced a new DACA
- 1 in 3 Teens Suffer from Dating Violence
A recent report found that more than one-third of U.S. teens say
- Nassau Bar offers free foreclosure legal clinics
Nassau residents are still concerned about mortgage foreclosure issues two
- Q&A Regarding the new NYC Earned Sick Time Act
Earlier this year, New York city officials the Earned Sick Time Act.
- PATH Shelter Application Office is Moving May 3rd 654 comments
- Hurricane Sandy Recovery: Resources and Information for New Yorkers (We'll be updating this list regularly, so check back often!) 51 comments
- Update on Advantage Program 15 comments
- NYCers have spoken, of all posts we have written- one about the NYC Homeless Agency PATH gets the most comments. Find out why 12 comments
- Negron: Hi Maria, we do not know this as only PATH can advise where …
- maria: Hey, i am a single mother of 3 children i have been kicked o…
- Negron: Dear Mauri, I am sorry to hear of your situation. PATH has …
- Mauri: hello, i am a single mother of 2 small children i have been …
- Negron: Dear Sandy, Sadly because there is such a shortage for hom…
Advantage rent assistance affordable housing seniors ny consumer debt consumer debt ny debt collection domestic violence domestic violence in New York FEMA financial literacy free legal aid new york help for homeless families ny hurricane sandy hurricane sandy help id theft ny know your rights lawhelp.org/ny LawHelp/NY law help ny legal assistance legal help legal help for new york foreclosure legal help new york Legal Information for Families Today legal nyc legal rights LiveHelp NY new york new york city new york consumer rights new york debt collection new york domestic violence help new york domestic violence safety new york fema disaster New York foreclosure new york language access New York State NY NYC nyc disaster law help ny health exchange ny hurricane sandy help ny immigration help sandy veterans mental health www.lawhelp.org/ny
REALNY is a is a public-interest news blog that uses design, multi-media, and short and informative plain-English articles to help New Yorkers learn about their legal rights as they apply to current events and community resources.
Sign Up for Email Updates
For Email Marketing you can trust.