Finding free or low-cost immigration help has gotten easier. You can now use the National Immigration Legal Services Directory to search for immigration legal services providers by state, county, or detention facility. Only nonprofit organizations that provide free or low-cost immigration legal services are included in this directory. For additionalRead More
- CourtHelp Redesigned To Better Help Unrepresented Litigants
CourtHelp, the New York Court System’s website for people appearing in
- New Rules Take Aim At Deceptive Debt Collection
New court rules and new state regulations have been adopted to protect
- Homeless Students Rights
What you need to know as a homeless
- Collateral Consequences Resource Center Launches
In 2013, there were over half a million adult arrests made in New York
- Unemployment Insurance
When you need to know about unemployment insurance.
- PATH Shelter Application Office is Moving May 3rd 656 comments
- Hurricane Sandy Recovery: Resources and Information for New Yorkers (We'll be updating this list regularly, so check back often!) 51 comments
- Update on Advantage Program 15 comments
- NYCers have spoken, of all posts we have written- one about the NYC Homeless Agency PATH gets the most comments. Find out why 12 comments
affordable housing seniors ny brooklyn consumer debt debt collection domestic violence domestic violence in New York FEMA financial literacy free legal aid new york help for homeless families ny hurricane sandy hurricane sandy help id theft ny know your rights lawhelp.org/ny LawHelp/NY law help ny legal aid society legal assistance legal help legal help for new york foreclosure legal help new york Legal Information for Families Today legal nyc legal rights LiveHelp NY new york new york city new york consumer rights new york debt collection new york domestic violence help new york domestic violence safety new york fema disaster New York foreclosure new york language access New York State NY NYC ny domestic violence help ny health exchange ny hurricane sandy help ny immigration help sandy veterans mental health www.lawhelp.org/ny
REALNY is a is a public-interest news blog that uses design, multi-media, and short and informative plain-English articles to help New Yorkers learn about their legal rights as they apply to current events and community resources.
Sign Up for Email Updates
For Email Marketing you can trust.